Student Internet Agreement
Here is the link for the Parent/ Student Internet Agreement. Please print it off, sign it and return it to school for a cool safety prize!
*WATCH THE FOLLOWING VIDEOS AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THAT FOLLOW.
Video #1: Online Safety
Watch the video and answer the question.
Question: Name the 5 safety tips for internet safety.
Video #2: Online Safety
Question: Why is it important to NOT give out your personal information?
Video #3: Online Saftey
Video #4: Online Safety
There are questions throughout the video. When a question is asked, pause the video and see if you can answer it.
What is the Internet?
What is a Link?
What are passwords?
Video #5: Online Safety
Pick 3 videos to watch from this website.
Which video did you like the best? Why?
Games for Online Safety
Video #1: Digital Literacy
What is Digital Literacy?
Video #2: Digital Literacy
How do you use Technology?
Video #3: Digital Literacy
Why is it important to know what digital literacy is?
Video #4: Digital Literacy
How does Digital Literacy prepare our children and students for the future?
Video #5: Digital Literacy
What website do you use the most?
Do you know if your favorite website is safe or not?
Digital Literacy Games
Below is the quiz for the course.
Directions: Use the computer to type the questions and answers, then email me your final document for a grade. The first five people that get a 100, gets to have 10 extra minutes of recess and enjoy an ice cream cone! Good Luck!
Online Safety and Digital Literacy Quiz
- What is online safety?
- What are the 5 safety tips that everyone should know about the internet?
- Why is it important to NOT give out your personal information to anyone?
- Why is the difference between the internet, links, and passwords are?
- How can you stay safe when you are online?
- What is digital literacy?
- How do you use technology and what do you use it for?
- Why is it important to know what digital literacy is?
- How can you tell if the website you use is safe or not?
- How does digital literacy prepare students for their future?
I hope that you enjoyed learning more about Online Safety and Digital Literacy!