1. Treat others as you want to be treated.
2. Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
3. Raise your hand before speaking or leaving your seat.
4. Follow directions the FIRST time given.
1. verbal praise
2. positive note home to parents
3. extra recess
4. trip to the "treasure box"
5. positive phone call to parents
1. 0 marks= E no recess lost
2. 1-2 marks= E warning 5 minutes recess lost
3. 3-5 marks= S 10 minutes recess lost
4. 6-7 marks= N 15 minutes recess lost
5. 8 or more marks= U all recess lost
**All students receiving a U in conduct will be issued a Minor Infraction Form.**
*Weekly conduct grades are given.*
*If recess is lost due to conduct, students walk lost minutes instead of play.*