- Review expository text
- Preview and read article "Lives of LaBelle" p.675 Language of Literature textbook
**Advertisement assignment due**
Tuesday 9/15 / Wednesday 9/16
- "Lives of LaBelle" discussion
- Titanic Powerpoint
- Practice annotation methods to be done while reading "From Exploring the Titanic" by Robert Ballard p.277 LOL Interactive Reader.
- Finish reading "Exploring the Titanic"
- Receive "Passenger Information" - each student will be assigned a true passanger that was aboard the Titanic. We will be journaling each day from the passenger's point of view. The passenger's fate will be revealed next week.
- Journal entry #1: Day #1 aboard the Titanic. Where are you going? Who is with you? What is your profession/class? What do your accomdations look like? What activities are available to you?
2. Reading Response Journal
**Notecard #1 Due!!!***