Take Home Folder Policies
This folder is our main communication tool.
- Students will be expected to have this folder with them each and every day of the school year.
- Folder should be checked each night by parent/caretaker
- Do not remove anything from the page protectors. We are attempting to conserve paper by reusing materials each year.
What will you find in the Take Home Folder?
- Homework Packet
- Weekly/Biweekly newsletter
- Weekly story page with spelling list (DO NOT REMOVE, we will use these again next year)
- Dolch Sight Word lists (DO NOT REMOVE)
- Pencil Pouch with Decodable Book (read and place back in pouch daily)
- Pencil Pouch with SPMI math game pieces
- Directions for SPMI math games
- Directions for Mystery Word and Family Math Problem (DO NOT REMOVE)
- Extra notebook paper
- Notes from SPS and Mrs. Williams