Instructor: Mr. Rick Kania
Contact: Telephone 414.423.4640 ext. 2116
1. to read and write hiragana and katakana.
2. to speak and understand basic Japanese expressions.
3. to write paragraphs in Japanese that describe actions, and use simple adjectives.
4. to locate Japan’s major islands and cities
5. to be introduced to Japanese culture, both modern and traditional. Further, students
should appreciate how culture affects people.
1. that you are prepared and ready to participate in every class.
2. that assignments are handed in on time. Late assignments will lose 10% of their
value each day they are late.
3. Assignments miss because an excused absence will be given an extension equal to the length
of the absence
4. that you always give your best effort.