- You will treat everybody with respect.
- Food and drink will be allowed in the classroom
- This is a privilege not a right. If wrappers, bottles, and or crumbs are found in the classroom this will be taken away.
- If you are tardy please quietly take your seat and talk to me after class.
- If you must leave for any reason please wait for a time when you can leave without being disruptive. You do not need to ask me permission.
- please use this privilege sparingly, if I notice you leaving class frequently we will have a discussion which may result in disciplinary action.
I understand that we are living in a digital world, and I will therefore allow the use of electronics in my class so long as they do not become a distraction. If you questions about what you can and cannot use in my class, please see this attached table.
|Allowed Technology||Banned Technology|
|Laptops for note taking and Research||Laptops for games, social media, etc.|
|Cell Phones for research||Cell Phones for phone calls and texting|
This class will follow the school wide attendance policy as high lighted in your student handbook. For clarification on this you may email me directly.