Fourth Grade can be a scary place but at the same time it can be very exciting! To help our students become more comfortable we have came up some goals we would like to follow altogether!
1. Come Prepared For Class 6. Put your best foot forward
2. Be Respectful 7. Show positive attitude
3. Demonstrate good manners 8. Be supportive of others
4. Practice patience 9. No I can'ts!
5. Take turns 10. Believe in yourself and others
** we will be referring to these golden rules as "THE TEN" so if you hear us referencing this you will know
what we are talking about.