Homework for our class will be posted at bigideasmath.com.
Students will also be required to submit a photo of their work on separate paper for all questions of each homework assignment to the "Assignments" page on Microsoft Teams by 8pm the night after it is assigned.
Without a photo of their work, students will only earn 50% of their score from bigideasmath.com.
How to access assignments on BigIdeasMath.com
- Go to bigideasmath.com (use Chrome)
- Click "Login with Clever"
- Choose "Bullard High School Fresno Unified"
- Click "Login with Active Directory"
- Login with your email@example.com and your FUSD password
- Click the "Assignments" tab at the top of the page to access your assignment list
- Click "Enter" on the right to begin each assignment
How to submit your answers
- Click your name in the upper right corner
- Choose "Save and Exit" if you will continue it later
- Choose "Submit" when you are completely done
Note: You cannot "Unsubmit" your work once you have submitted it. Make sure you are completely done before clicking "Submit".