This page is another extra credit option for students to use who want to
improve their grades. It is not a required assignment. Each month I will be
identifying a specific Master’s art work by its title. The student is to
find the artwork and write all the information about that piece on a sheet of
paper. I will accept 2 Master’s work papers every grading period. A total of
8 for the whole school year. The questions that need to be answered for the
Master’s art is…
At the top of the page I would like to see a picture of the art work you are
• What is the title of the art work you are doing?
• Who is the artist that created the art work?
• What year was the art work considered finished?
• What style of art is the art work considered?
• Where and when was the artist born?
• What materials were used to create the art work?
• Where can you find the art work today?
• What is an important fact about the art work?
September- “The Night Watch ”
October- “Egyptian Sphinx ”
November- “The Sleeping Gypsy ”
December- “Spiral Jetty ”
January- “The Great Wave Off Kanagawa ”
February- “Dropped Bowl in Miami ”
March- “American Gothic”
April- “Washington Crossing the Delaware”
May- “Whistler's Mother”