We will be reviewing all week and taking the last round of STAR testing. I will also be completing my final round of skill assessments (skip counting to 120 and math facts). Students will be updating their final progress in their data folders.
- XtraMath: Practice fact fluency at least 5 days a week or more and earn 3 extra PBIS points every Monday! I will check my report every Monday for the results. Students will be assessed to determine mastery for fact fluency up to +10 facts and -10 facts (sums/differences within 10).
- Skip Counting: Use the list of ideas to practice with the 120 chart. Please practice counting by 1's, 2's, 5's, and 10's to 120. Students will be assessed to determine mastery for their goal chart.
- ThinkCentral: Please continue to use for extra practice and review for STAR testing in a couple of weeks.
- Login>>> Username: is(input student number) Password: think2019
- Don't forget for "District" to select "Private School".
- Logins can be found on the inside cover of your child's planner for future reference.
We will be reviewing and conducting more science labs.