Homework (Week of 10/4-10/7)
- Finish review sheet.
- Study for Ch. 23 test.
- Ch. 25 reading guide.
- OUTINE MAJOR SECTIONS with main point and supporting facts.
Homework (Week of 9/26-9/30)
- Bring in your textbook tomorrow to class.
- Finish today's outline. It will be graded for accuracy.
- Read/analyze each source.
- Summarize the main idea of the source in 1 sentence. In total, you should have 10 sentences. This will count as 2 homework assignments (40 points).
- Finish DBQ essay. Due tomorrow.
- Complete review sheet (Ch. 23 test is on Thursday).
- Ch. 25 guided reading is due next Friday.
Homework (Week of 9/12-9/16)
- Ch. 23 guided reading due on Friday
- Bring textbooks on Friday for corrections
- Ch. 23 reading quiz on Friday
Homework (Week of 9/6-9/9)
- Get syllabus signed by Friday
- Bring in summer assignment on Friday
- Hand Back to School letter to parents
- Read syllabus
- Finish Snapshot Autobiography
- Interview one person to corroborate story
- Bring in your summer assignment tomorrow
- 10 Crash Course videos
- 1 essay
- Friday: No homework. Have a great weekend!
"In teaching others we teach ourselves" - Proverb