- We are currently reading Attaboy, Sam! by Louis Lowry.
- Please read with your child nightly in order to encourage their progress and discuss major issues in the book.
- I expect my students to be able to discuss the events that occured during their reading the next day in class.
- We have been going throught the different States of the United States this year. We look at one State every other week.
- We are now learning about Tennessee.
- Share with your child any stories, knowledge, or facts you know about the State.