WELCOME TO MY WEBPAGE
Ammons Middle School is an International Education Magnet, Miami-Dade school of choice. The school follows the curriculum of the International Baccalaureate Organization Middle Years Programme. As a school we emphasize the principles inherent in that program as well as a rigorous curriculum while maintaining a focus on reading and technology.Homework
All students should be writing their homework assignments in their agendas daily.
All students have a minimum of 30 minutes of reading each night and should be studying if no written homework is given.
- BrainPop Access 24-7. See me for password!
- FunBrain Measurement Exercises
- How Stuff Works Very cool... Science Channel link
- Shvoong Get organized!
- Simple Machines Real cool website!
- Cells Alive Visual tour: cells, bacteria, viruses
- Cells for Kids Edible cells ideas to do at home
- Protists Picture Gallery See some protists up close!
- Biology 4 Kids Awesome pictures and activities
- Your TEXTBOOK Online
- Internet Public Library Everything you wanted to know about science, but were afraid to ask...
- Bugscope See critters up close and personal