2. Help your child with homework assignments.
3. Check your child's homework folder daily. Please be sure to sign reading logs nightly. Any important school forms will also be found here.
4. Make sure your child is prepared for school. Regular attendance and punctuality is essential for success!
5. Communicate with your child's teacher about your child. Writing quick notes is an easy way to communicate with on a daily basis! Also please feel free to call the school office at 386-968-0010 or 407-268-9207.
6. Please notify your child's teacher in advance if there will be any changes in how your child is to get home from school.
7. Attend conferences and meetings as necessary to communicate about the specific needs of your child.
8. PLEASE insure that your contact information is up to date in case of emergency. This is for the safety of your child.
4th Grade is a transitional year where students are expected to become more independent. They will need to become equal players in their education along with parents and teachers in order to succeed and reach their full potential. The expectations listed will help your child have a successful school year.
1. Always try to do your best in your work and in your behavior.
2. Work cooperatively with your classmates.
3. Show respect for yourself, your parents, and your teachers.
4. Take pride in your school.
5. Come to school prepared with your homework and supplies.