This is a special club for students who are interesting in achieving above and beyond the average classroom work. The link comes to us from Mrs. Uecker's fourth grade classroom, so we must thank her first and formost! Good luck!
- Students may only research after regular classroom work is completed.
- Students must work individually, unless approved by Mrs. Ratermann.
- If in the event of a broken link, use encyclopedia or other approved website
- Consult Mrs. Ratermann.
- Select an area to research.
- Begin gathering information.
- Once all information has been gathered, create powerpoint.
Other good websites for research: