Topic: How can shaken baby syndrome cause brain damage?
Define Brain Damage.
injury to the brain that impairs its functions, especially permanently.
Define shaken baby syndrome
A injury to a baby caused by being shaken violently and repeatedly. Shaking can cause swelling of the brain, internal bleeding, detached retinas leading to blindness, mental retardation, and death
List ways shaken baby syndrome could lead to brain damage.
- his or her fragile brain moves back and forth inside the skull.
- Shaken baby syndrome usually occurs when a parent or caregiver severely shakes a baby or toddler due to frustration or anger.
- Other names for this condition include abusive head trauma
- List recent information about shaken baby syndrome.
- they concluded many consequences due to having a brain damage.
- shaken baby syndrome has caused the babies death.
- Children with shaken baby syndrome may require lifelong medical care.
- Three pictures that represent how shaken baby syndrome causes brain damage.
" />" />
Post a video link about shaken baby syndrome and brain damage