Topic: How can emotional abuse cause brain damage?
Define Brain Damage.
injury to the brain that impairs its functions, especially permanently.
Define emotional abuse
A form of abuse characterized by a person subjecting or exposing another person to behavior that may result in psychological truama.
List different ways emotional abuse could lead to brain damage
List of recovery information from brain damage of emotional abuse.
- spewing insults or otherwise ridiculing you
- attempting to make you question your own sanity (gaslighting)
- invading your privacy
- punishing you for not going along with what they want
- trying to control your life
- isolating you from family and friends
- making subtle or overt threats
Three pictures that represent a emotional abuse and brain damage.
Post a video link about emotional abuse and brain damage.