My name is Ms. Marissa Sion and I am a 3rd and 4th grad teacher at P23Q. I have been working here for a little over four years. I graduated from The University of Rhode Island to receive my Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology. From there I went to Hofstra University to earn my Masters in Elementary Education and Special Education. I am looking forward to getting to know you and your child throughout the coming months, which surely promises to bring with it, many new experiences and challenges. In order to make the year a successful one, teamwork and cooperation will be encouraged by all. As your son or daughter’s teacher, it is my goal to help him/her become a confident learner and I will do my best to help make this year a positive experience for your child.
I have included an outline of the expectations for this year. Please read through the information with your child and keep it for future reference.
I look forward to working in partnership with you throughout the coming year and I am confident that together we can provide the support and motivation needed to help your child excel. If you have any questions now or in the future, don’t hesitate to contact me!
P23Q Classroom Rule Contract for Ms. Marissa’s Class
- Keep your boundaries. MYOB (Mind Your Own Business).
- Keep your hands and feet to yourself.
- Respect all peers and adults.
- Raise your hand to be acknowledged.
- Follow directions the 1sttime told.
- Use appropriate language.
- Ask permission prior to leaving the room.
- Be positive and nice to others.
- NO BULLYING!
- Complete all class assignments.
- Speak with permission and do not interrupt others.
- No horseplay.
Please feel free to browse through my site!