- Rule #1: Listen when your teacher is talking.
- Rule #2: Follow directions quickly.
- Rule #3: Respect others, respect yourself, and respect your school.
- Rule #4: Be safe , be kind , be honest.
- Rule #5: Raise your hand to speak or stand use index and middle finger to 'walk'.
Consequences and Rewards
Below is a list of the consequences for the rules listed above, Also each student will collect DOJO points for weekly reward on Friday from class prize box.
- Verbal Warning Teacher-student conference about rules
- Reflection Student will sit in reflection chair and write the rule broken how to
follow the rule, Parent sent copy
- Loss of Dojo Points Student will lose Dojo points (technology) Parent can see students individual class points
- Sent to another class Student will be sent to co teacher class to complete assignment for 15
minutes. Parent contacted.
- Sent to Principals Office Parent contacted / conference Students will contact parent and
explain to parent the purpose of the call.
"In teaching others we teach ourselves" - Proverb