Alright, a lot of people have this question...
What is Peer Helpers all about?
Well, the answer to that question is below.
Peer Helpers, is a class that your child can take, that teaches people leadership skills, and builds character. Your child will learn:
- how to greet people
- how to be a better person
- how to be a happier person
- how to feel more confident about themselves
- how to use personal self-control when most needed. (i.e. smart remarks from people, getting in trouble, ect.)
- how to help people
- how to be more successful
Your child has this class for 1 semester, meaning TWO 9 weeks, or TWO quarters.