Ms. Coursol’s Discipline Plan
- Rule 1: Follow Directions Quickly
- Rule 2: Raise your hand for permission to speak
- Rule 3: Raise your hand for permission to leave your seat
- Rule 4: Make smart choices
- Rule 5: Keep your dear teacher happy
- Consequences for making poor choices/ not following classroom rules based on the pulling card system.
- The students will be asked to pull a card for breaking the rules in the order of blue, green, yellow, orange, red.
- The consequences for being on each color are as follows:
Blue: Great Job!
Yellow: Lose 5 minutes
Orange: Lose 5 minutes and note home
Red: Sent to another class or to principal
- Classroom rewards are based on the stars and stripes system.
- Students will receive a stars and stripes for good citizenship and good behavior.
- Stars and Stripes will be traded in for classroom dollars that they may use to buy items from the classroom store once a month.