Homework Policy- Class 2-110
- Please check and sign ALL homework assignments EVERY NIGHT. This will give you an idea of your child’s strengths and weaknesses in specific subject areas. It will also help them to create good homework habits. (Even if your child does hw in after school, it is still up to the parent to see that it is being done properly.)
- Students will be given homework each night. Occasionally on days of field trips or special events, homework will not be assigned.
- Check your child’s homework assignment pads and homework calendars to see the homework assignments for that day are complete or to make up missing hw.
- Every assignment must be completed on time. If your child is unable to complete their homework on any given night, please send them in with a note and they will not be penalized. However, all missing hw should be made up.
- If your child did not hand in their homework it will be indicated on their homework calendars which will be pasted in their hw notebooks. Please take a look everyday to make sure that your child is not missing any homework as it will reflect in their report card grade and prevent them from getting the practice they need to succeed.
If you have any questions regarding the homework policy or homework in general, please feel free to contact me. Sincerely,Ms. Smith