It's February already! Delaware Elementary Be on the lookout for a Valentine list!
Recently we have been learning all we can about ...
- precipitation...rain, snow, sleet, and hail
- some areas on Earth that are cold year round...the Arctic and Antarctica
- locating the North Pole, the South Pole, the Arctic Ocean, Antarctica, the Equator, the United States, and Missouri on a globe
- what people and animals need to stay alive...food, drink, and shelter
- how we stay warm in the winter
- what we wear in the winter to protect us from the cold...coats, boots, socks, scarves, hats, gloves, mittens
- what animals we can find in the Arctic and near Antarctica
- using our SMART Board to help us find pictures and to type or write words