Mrs. DeMoss Essary
Lakehoma Elementary Counselor
Hi! My name is Mary DeMoss Essary and this is my 7th year as a school counselor and my 17th year in education. This website is designed to share information with you pertaining to Lakehoma's Counseling program and to helpful links and tidbits that will help you with this journey called life!
Eight Expectations for Living
• We will value one another as unique and special individuals.
• We will not laugh at or make fun of a person's mistakes nor use sarcasm or putdowns.
• We will use good manners, saying "please," "thank you," and "excuse me" and allow others to go first.
• We will cheer each other to success.
• We will help one another whenever possible.
• We will recognize every effort and applaud it.
• We will encourage each other to do our best.
• We will practice virtuous living, using the Life Principles.