Suggested School Materials List
Welcome back to a brand new school year!
It is suggested that students come prepared to class with the following items. Although some of these items will be available at school, students would benefit from having their own materials.
- binder (2 or 3 inch)
- dividers (10 dividers labeled as follows): Language (Reading), Language(Writing), Mathematics, Science & Technology, Social Studies, Religion, Family Life, Phys. Ed./Health, The Arts, All About Me
- refill lined paper (3 hole-punched)
- pens / pencils
- coloured pencils / markers
- glue stick
- pencil case
- 30 cm ruler
- post-it notes
- Correcting tape (liquid paper/correction fluid is not permitted at school for Health and Safety reasons)
- gym clothes: t-shirt / sweat top / shorts / sweat pants (Please note: Dress Code rules also apply to gym clothes)
- Math (Geometry) kit
Please note: (Students will not need the Geometry kit until later in the year. I will let the students know ahead of time when they need to bring this kit to school. Until such time, they should be kept in their homework space at home.)