Due to rolling admission,
A second and final tryout for the 2011-2012 Cheerleaders will be conducted in early September 2011
For any additional information please contact Club Sponsor.
2010-2011 Members (Front Row): Alondra Pasco, Captain Jessica Guandique, and Kiani Oro. (Back Row) Co-Captain Nicole Balaguer, Andrea Valencia, Valentina Burnside, Kylie Siebert, and (Club Sponsor) Ms. Ajileye.
Spirit week 2010 You can't beat that *SABER PRIDE*!!!
The M.A.S.T. @ Homestead Cheer squad will:
- Perform at extracurricular events and represent the school
- Promote and maintain school spirit
- Set an example of good behavior at all times in class, at events and school functions
- Promote friendship with all squad members
- Develop character, leadership and individual responsibility
- Squad members must be current or potential students of M.A.S.T. @ Homestead.
- SCHOOL COMES FIRST! Members MUST maintain good conduct grades, attendance, class performance and teacher recommendations during their time on the squad (at least a “B” in conduct and a “C” or higher in all classes). Disciplinary actions will be taken as necessary.
- Being on the squad one year IN NO WAY GUARANTEES PLACEMENT ON THE SQUAD FOR THE FOLLOWING YEAR. Each member must go through the same tryout process each spring. In addition, each member’s cooperation, effort and ability to get along with each other, behavior at school & overall attitude from the previous year will be considered.
- Participants MUST be covered by a private insurance company or purchase school insurance. Member and their parents, Guardians and/or representatives will not bring suit against the sponsor, coach, school administration or Miami-Dade county public school for injuries involving squad activities. A medical Authorization form must be on file with the squad sponsor.