GoDaddy Webmail service helps the user to check email accounts. Especially email accounts that are associated with one or more of the user’s domain names hosted by GoDaddy. Therefore, access GoDaddy's website webmail email server using a desktop Web browser, a mobile browser or a mobile app. The GoDaddy mobile app is available for both Android and iOS devices. This mobile app enables you to establish a secure connection between your mobile and your GoDaddy email accounts.
Way to GoDaddy Webmail login on a mobile device:
GoDaddy service is no doubt the world’s largest platform for entrepreneurs around the globe. Around 80% of companies are using this for instance.
With the following steps you can do GoDaddy workspace email login:
- Launch the web browser that you regularly use. Then paste this link ( http://sso.godaddy.com/?realm=idp&path=%2products&app=account) in the URL address bar.
- Then tap the Enter button to direct yourself to the “Godaddy Email Account Login Page”
- Next, type your GoDaddy email account’s “username/customer ID and password” in their respective text file. However, remember the ID is that you created while sign-up on the GoDaddy platform for domain registration).
- Then tick mark the “Keep me signed in on this device checkbox to remain signed in on your device.
- Finally, click on the “sign-in” button to get access to your GoDaddy webmail login account.
In this way, Go Daddy login or GoDaddy webmail login or GoDaddy workspace email login will complete.