AOL is the most well-known and profitable American mail service companies The AOL mail platform has been purchased from Verizon Communications. Since it was acquired, the AOL mail platform is on the upswing thanks to its top-quality features and an easy-to-modify and user-friendly interface.
Millions of users use the popular platform for email daily. It is easy to sign up and enjoy its services without difficulty. While some people have difficulty with logins often, it's mostly due to the fact that they don't know their password.
To make matters worse, they are unable to remember their recovery email password also. Today, we're going to share a few simple steps to help you reset your account to ensure you can solve any AOL email login problems.
How to Get back your AOL Password without an Alternate Email?
- Enter your user name, then click Next.
- Then, you can click on the confirmation option which appears at the top of your screen.
- Select "send a reset link to my recovery email address" and then click the next.
- Then, you'll be notified via email at the address provided.
- Then, switch to a new tab.
- Try logging in using the email account you used to recover, then select"forgot password" and then click on the "forgot password" option.
- Change your email password and sign in.
- Select"Remember me" to open the "remember me" option if you're using your phone.
These steps can be used in the event that you forgot your AOL mail password. It is also possible to try AOL's security query or telephone number method in the event that you are not able to log in to AOL by using this method.