Here and there you are getting a error message with the status code 0xc000000f and a sign of the \ Boot \ BCD or winload.efi document when you boot your PC or PC. The issue is probably with tainted boot setup documents and it is generally moderately simple to fix.
Fixing the Error Code 0xc000000f Windows 10
NOTE: Before you start, remember that on the off chance that you associated any new hard drives or SSDs, in uncommon cases – removable drives, they can cause an issue. Take a stab at impairing them and checking if the error endures. On account of HDD and SSD, you can attempt to trade the new circle and the former one.
More Blog: HP Officejet 4620 Turn Power off Error
Generally, the Error code 0xc000000f on a dark or blue screen when beginning Windows 10 or Windows 7 demonstrates harmed boot loader records or the boot setup store \ Boot \ BCD. We have a few different ways of fixing the issue.
- If the error happened om Windows 10 and there is an alternative to begin the recuperation climate (by squeezing F1 or Fn + F1 on certain workstations), have a go at entering the recuperation climate. Utilizing the "Startup Repair" thing – here and there it figures out how to consequently fix the error, and the following reboot will succeed.
- In different cases, you should utilize a bootable USB streak drive with Windows 10 or Windows 7 (you may need to make it on another PC). Boot the framework utilizing the glimmer drive and afterward press Shift + F10 (here and there Shift + Fn + F10) – the order brief will open.
- Using the order brief, enter the accompanying individually:
- In the rundown of segments, focus on the segment that compares to your circle with a framework that doesn't run. Generally, this is C-drive. In any case, you should check it, in light of the fact that occasionally when stacking from a blaze drive the letter can be changed.
- Enter the accompanying:
- If you get the message "Boot records effectively made," close the order brief, eliminate the bootable USB streak drive, and afterward restart the PC.
As a rule, in the wake of playing out these activities, the framework boots up effectively.
Related Blog: Error Code 0xc000000f Windows 10