About Miss Bee
I am Brenesha Muhammad a 1st grade teacher at Pactolus elementary school. I was born and raised in Greenville, NC. I graduated from the illustrious Fayetteville State University, where I majored in elementary education with a concentration in English. From a young age I knew that I wanted to be a teacher. FUN FACT: I attended Pactolus Elementary School
4/25 Book Fair
4/26 Picture Day
4/27 Field Day
- Demonstrate the ability to count by 2's, 5's and 10's
- Solve basic problems related to simple fractions
- Recognize and count money - penny, nickel, dime and quarter
- Listen to stories and retell in chronological order
- Create and extend order
- Give and follow simple two-directions
- Write and illustrate sentences
- Identify the main idea of a story
- Recognize and repeat simple compound words
- Recognize time - hour and half-hour
- Recognize calendar
- 8 glue sticks
- 2 boxes of Crayons
- 2 pocket folders
- 1- 1in 3-ring binder
- 1 rounder scissors
- 1 pack Crayola Washable Markers
- Hand Sanitizer
- 12 #2 pencils
- 1 box of tissues
- 2 wide ruled spiral bound notebooks
- 2 Compostion Books
Raise hand before speaking.
Use your walking feet.
Listen to your teacher and classmates.
Everyone keeps hands, feet and objects to themselves.
Show respect and be responsible.