Hello and welcome to fourth grade! I am extremely excited to be returning to the Alexandria Tigers Family! This is my third year of teaching but the fourth year in the district. I started my AMS career as a student teacher with Mrs. Romanella in 2017 teaching seventh-grade science. Then, I moved onto fourth-grade teaching with Ms. Canavan and Ms. Grossmann. During this time, I began my coaching career. I was very fortunate to able to continue coaching and teaching at AMS ever since. This year, I am co-teaching with Emily Canavan. You recognize us as we taught together last year as well!
I have lived in Hunterdon County all my life. I attended Holland Township School from kindergarten to eighth grade. I then moved onto Del Val where I graduated. Next, my path took me to Centenary University where I attended as a triple major. Throughout high school and part of college, I played volleyball. I will be coaching again this 2020-2021 school year for the AMS Tigers. I am now back in my home town of Holland. I am sure you will hear many stories about Baloo. He is my fur baby and biggest love. I love to tell jokes and play pranks so watch out! I am positive we will have an amazing school year together full of laughs and learning so many new things!
Learn more about me on this page. I am very excited to be working with all of you!
- I have a Great Dane named Baloo
- I also have a Leopard Gecko named Remy
- I LOVE Disney (hence all my pet's names)
- I have a slight obsession with pineapples
- My favorite color is orange
- Diehard New England Patriots fan (no, I am not a ban waggoner, I was born into a Patriots family)
- I love to be outside
- My secret hobby is baking cupcakes
- I love to Kickbox! (You may have seen my lessons last school year)
Degrees and Certifications:
- Secondary Education of Biology Certification
- Elementary Education Certification
- Special Education Certification
- Bachelors of Science in Biology
- Bachelors of Science in Mathematics
I also returned to Centenary University for my Masters.