This is where I will list all the indoor activities that I can find!
Now, you can certainly have fun with some of these while you're outside as well!!
Please let me know if you have anything to add to this page
Ideas with items many already have access to in their homes/yards:
- Paint Rock Easter Eggs to hide
- Use washable or dry erase markers to decorate windows!
- Create a tic-tac-toe game on a sliding glass door or low window. Have a container of washable or dry erase markers on each side of the window and let neighborhood children come over and play!
- Plant grass in a clear container. Watch it root through the container. When it grows, give the grass a hair cut!
If you have access to the internet, here are some great sites to explore:
- For older children to learn about Bold Women! https://www.boldmade.com/pages/learn-more
- For those who enjoy drawing and comic strips:
- Activities from the International Fund for Animal Welfare:
- Travel inside a leaf! Adults can read while children watch this incredible journey.
- Just to keep things in perspective -
- 125 Things to do with kids during a quarantine
- 49 Montessori-Inspired Ideas for Indoor Activities
- 50 Easy Indoor Activities
- Amazon.com Kids Movies & TV (Licensed Content Varied by Country)
- Arts & Music (50 Online Resources)
- Audio Stories
- Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico (Discover Hidden Caverns & Treasures)
- Coloring Pages from 113 Museums
- Daily Learning Workbooks
- Educational Worksheets
- Field Trip (30 Virtual Field Trip Links)
- Karate (Free Quarantine Karate)
- Learn to Type
- P.E. with Joe
- Rhythmic Gym (USAGym)
- Scholastic Day-by-Day Projects
- Science Class (Marine Biology, Oceanography and Underwater Robots)
- Story Time from Space