And here are activities to do outside!
Yes, some can be done inside as well - Be Creative and Have Fun!!
And - let me know if you have anything to add to this page!
- Go on a rock hunt!
- Paint rocks as Easter Eggs and place them in the front yard for all to see
- Paint rocks and deliver them to neighbors anonymously
- Listen to this author/illustrator, Diane Alber, read her books and then go out and let children choose materials and make their own creations!
- Go on a Nature Scavenger Hunt!
- here are some examples you can print out: https://www.google.com/search?q=nature+scavenger+hunt&tbm=isch&chips=q:nature+scavenger+hunt,g_1:free+printable:8zsSe0yMPRI%3D&rlz=1C1CHBD_enUS831US831&hl=en&ved=2ahUKEwjRppDW_rjoAhULIq0KHdnBBaYQ4lYoAHoECAEQFQ&biw=1349&bih=625
- BETTER YET - sit down and brainstorm with your children! Have them draw their own pictures of what they think they can find on their hike/walk
- Bring a bag with you to collect the treasures
- After your nature scavenger hunt, why not bring back some treasures and creat art?
- Mandalas are amazing things that allow creativity and patterning - throw a bit of math in their fun!