What is Energy
- What is Energy and Work?
- What is Temperature and Heat?
- Types of Energies
- Endothermic Vs. Exothermic
Measuring Energy, Specific Heat, and Temperature (Kinetic Energy)
- What is specific heat
- How do we calculate specific heat?
- Understand and be able to use: Q = mcΔT in simple calorimetry problems
- What is Calorimetry?
- Where is Calorimetry in your daily life?
- Understand and be able to use Q = mcΔT in complex calorimetry problems
Phase Change Diagrams
- Understand what is happening in terms of energy what is happening when substance undergoes a phase change
Potential Energy Diagram
- Know the different parts of a potential energy diagram
- Be able to explain what is happening as far as energy goes as a reaction progresses
|What is Energy||Energy & Chemistry||Crash Course Chemistry||https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqtUWyDR1fg&list=PLysel3GHvITKEVdF0l31Okm1U4yOqWX9m|
|Misconceptions about Temperature||Veritasium||https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqDbMEdLiCs|
|Types of Energy||Definitions of Energy||Bozeman Science||https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGVtH5xmb9M|
|What is Energy?||Neuro Transmissions||https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiYVzS9MrIs|
|Endothermic and Exothermic Reactions||Endothermic and Exothermic Reactions||Bozeman Science|
|What are Exothermic and Endothermic Reactions?||FuseSchool||https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJXL0IrbtqE|
|Specific Heat and Temperature||Heat and Specific Heat Capacity||GetChemistryHelp||https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf3wCjpmzH4|
|Thermochemical Equations||Tyler Dewitt||https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m_FCe5aCqY|
|Calorimetry Problems||The Organic Chemistry Tutor||https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn6uyL-ozY4|
|Heating and Cooling Curves||Heating Curves and Cooling Curves||Chem Academy||https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEgQ2ToXRhw|
|Heating Curves Tutorial||Crash Chem Academy||https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGcPQtaQHeA|