Check back here regularly to keep track of math homework!! You should expect to have math homework on a regular basis.
September 6th: 1. Visit my website and have letter to parents signed
2. Purchase necessary school supplies
3. Return all student information sheets and student fees ASAP.
September 7th: 1. Have math textbook covered
2. Get any forms not yet complete, signed and returned
3. Sign up for Gizmos classes (see Gizmos section of website if you
September 8th: 1. Complete lab safety poster for tomorrow
2. Finish up outstanding items from first 2 days (see above)
3. Finish 2 math review sheets for tomorrow
September 9th: 1. Complete 3 more math sheets
2. Make sure all other items are complete I will be checking on Monday morning
September 12th: 1. There will be a safety quiz on Monday Sept 19th (safety rules and symbols)
2. Try to sell your Entertainment Book!!!
3. Hep B shots this week
4. Complete sheet on safety symbols in the home
September 13th: Math page 3 # 2,4,5,6,8
September 15th: 1. finish title page for science (solid, liquid,gas)
2. pages 6-7 # 6,8,9,14,16
September 16th: 1. Finish 10 out of the 14 vocab definitions for chap 7 (pure substances and mixtures)
2. Math page 12 # 6,7,8
3. Don't forget the science quiz on Monday!!!
September 19th: 1. No science homework
2. Page 13 # 10,11 and 14 in Math
September 20th: No homework tonight!!!
September 21st: No Homework
September 22nd: 1. Gizmos are ready... you have a week to complete these little lessons (they close on Sept 30th)