My room is focused on the students. A well organized room is easier for students to be comfortable in.
Classroom Policies and Procedures:
1. Hand-in Bin:
- Each class has a bin to hand in work either early or the day it is due.
- These bins will be emptied every day at the beginning of class.
- They are located on the table just in front of my desk.
- Each class has a bin to turn in work that is late.
- These bins are emptied every Friday.
- Daily work organized in folders passed around the room for the students to get their work back.
- Each student is given a classroom number
- These numbers are used on all daily work along with their name
- They are also used to assign random groups for group work and to simplify seating charts
Classroom Rules: in addition to school rules
1. Students must have their own planner to be signed if they wish to leave the classroom.
2. All students are to remain seated until dismissed.