- Graduated from the University of Kansas in 1982 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Social Studies Education.
- Recieved certification to teach high school math after completing coursework at the University of Utah in 1998.
- Started teaching (and coaching) in 1982.
- Coached high school basketball, football, track, cross country, baseball, tennis, golf, volleyball, and snow ski racing.
- My experience ranges all the way from teaching a combined 5th & 6th grade class to instructing Title One Adult Education classes.
- My first few years I taught in small middle/high schools in Missouri and Kansas.
- Have taught in six different states from the coast of South Carolina to Las Vegas, Nevada.
- My wife is Shalene Grassie, who teaches Grades 5-6 at Kingston.
- We live in Kingston just a few blocks away from the school.
"The best way to predict your future is to create it." - Abraham Lincoln