Upcoming Events; December:
-Sons of the American Revolution Presentation; December 1st
- At the Library, Saturday 12 PM
- Any students who attend the presentation and gives a short 1 paragraph essay about their experience at the event can receive 10 extra credit points towards their final grade.
-PTA Meeting; December 7th
- Inside the School’s Auditorium; Friday 8 PM
- Parents can get involved and speak out on any issue of importance to our schools!
-Winter Break; December 24th - 31st
Schools and Administration Buildings are closed
Homework 11/17 - 11/23:
- Read pages 74 - 105 CH 3 North American Colonies in the Early 18th Century
- Study for First Exam! Study Guide will be passed out in class!
The exam will cover Native American societies in the Pre-Columbian era, British and Spanish colonization of the Americas, and their relationship with Native societies
Homework 11/10 - 11/16:
- Read Pages 41 - 73
- Complete Questions at the end of the Chapter; due at 11/13
- Write a 2 Page paper describing the relationship between the Native Americans and the English settlers in North America; Must include Jamestown, Virginia and New England; Make sure to cite all source, feel free to cite Crash Course as well!
Research Paper Rubric
Homework 11/5 - 11/9: