Below please find the rules and consequences for our classroom.
1. Respect everyone and everything in the classroom
2. Follow Directions
3. Always raise your hand if you wish to speak
4. Keep your hands and feet to yourself
5. Do your best!
1. A verbal warning will be issued, reminding the student of the rules so they can make better choices.
2. A note will be sent home to the students parents/guardians which they must sign and return to prove they have seen it.
3. A phone call to the students parents/guardians will be placed to discuss the issue.
4. A parent/guardian - teacher - student conference will be scheduled to discuss the behaviors in person and work on an acceptable solution for everyone involved.