Welcome to the 2009-2010 School year.
I am looking forward to having an interesting and creative year. Every student has the potential to create and become a great artist. It is up to you to take your knowledge to the next level. I recommend that you study each artist and art style carefully in order to identify the great art that is already around us. Without art the world would be a boring place to be in. Please feel free to approach me with any questions or concerns you may have about the course you are in.
Drawing & Painting I, II, III, & Honors. Art in Other Cultures.
1. A pencil for each class period.
2. A sketchbook / white sheet of paper.
5. An open and creative mind set.
1. Every student is expected to follow the M-DCPS code of conduct.
2. All students are expected to respect the space and artwork of other students.
3. No cursing, treats, or derogatory language allowed at anytime.
4. Bring your art materials to every class.
SCHOOL WEBSITE: http://hml.dadeschools.net