Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome to the 2011 school year at Pencader Charter High School. My name is Mr. Ward and I will be your Accounting II teacher for the school year. It is important that all parties are held accountable in this course. Below you will find my commitment to you to ensure that you receive the best education possible.
As your teacher, I will:
- Work to keep you informed of your academic progress.
- Provide a safe and conducive learning environment.
- Serve as a role model of a business professional.
- Expose you to useful information that can be applied in real life scenarios.
- Utilize the Home Access Center to communicate information about upcoming class events including new units, project deadlines, and assessment dates.
Communication is the key to our success so, I encourage you to ask me any questions or address concerns you may have throughout the semester. I can also be reached by phone at (302) 573-7760 or email, email@example.com.
Together we can make this an exciting and productive year at Pencader Charter.
Pencader Charter High School