You are an explorer and just happened to stumble upon a group of natives to North America. You decide to stay and observe these unusual individuals from a distance. Write a minimum of 10 journal entrees describing your observations. What do you see, hear, smell, and experience?
- Choose a Native American Tribe to "stumble" upon.
- Make sure you are aware of the cultural region's surroundings for what you describe the setting in your journal.
- Write at least 10 journal entrys in your journal about what you observe the families in the tribe doing.
- For your journal, you will be using a blog. You will have your own blog on the following site: Mrs. Becker's Wiki
- Let Mrs. Becker know if you choose to do this activity. I will then create your page for your postings.
- You will need to write with paper and pencil before you can "publish" each entry.
After clicking on the Rubric link, you may print it.