2008-2009 School Year
I am so excited to get to know my students and to work with Jay Schools!!!
I created this website to help both students and their parents and it will be updated weekly. Please take advantage of the benefits it provides.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions please email me at Macey_Boseck@comcast.net.
This website can be used for:
- See the daily assignments. This is great for students who forget their assignment or they have missed school that day. Parents can make sure their student's work is completed and/or find more clarification on a certain assignment.
- Check the weekly spelling. Learning Vocabulary and taking spelling tests will be a weekly requirement. Every Friday students will be taking a spelling or vocabulary test.
- Find sites where students can get homework help.
- Find fun and educational websites for students.
- News updates.
- School and Calendar updates.
- Check to see how the classroom is doing on a daily basis.
- See pictures of the students in class.
- Access to links and information for individuals with disabilities. Many of the agencies listed on this website are local, national, or even international and are dedicated to helping individuals, students, or adults with disabilities as well as their parents and other family membes with an array of different services. These agencies can help inform about rights of the parents/child, regulations and rules for schools, and provide knowledge about varying disabilities and where else to seek more help.