Please consider me an applicant for a teacher position at your school. Since graduating from Florida Gulf Coast University in 2009, I have had experience as a 2nd grade classroom teacher and working as an ELL resource teacher in grades K-2. In addition, I had experience working with 1st and 3rd grades through my student teaching.
Some strengths that I would bring to your school are:
- · Ability to work as part of a Professional Learning Community (PLC)
- · Creation of differentiated curriculum to meet the needs of students at all levels
- · Integration of effective techniques such as Writer’s Workshop, 6 Traits, and Guided Reading.
- · Utilize Response to Intervention (RTI) techniques to create accommodations for students
- · Build a structured, nurturing classroom environment for my students that enables them to learn
- · Application of technology in the classroom (i.e. Smartboard, class website, videos, webquests, etc)
- · Certification includes English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL/ELL)
- · Actively involved with the school community through fundraisers, events and extracurricular activities
With strong organization, classroom management skills, knowledge of subject matter, and dedication to children, I am confident that I can be a valuable asset to the team at your school. I strongly believe that every child can learn and has great potential of being successful. As their teacher, it is my responsibility to teach to their learning styles and instill the love of learning.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon!