Here are some facts about me:
- I recieved my Bachelor's degree in Elementary Education from Western Illinois University (located in Macomb, IL) in May 2008.
- I am married to my husband Mark. We were married July 26th, 2008. Mark is a sales & marketing representative for The Hershey Food Corporation.
- I am originally from Belvidere, IL. I moved to Sun Prairie, WI in June 2008.
- I am the youngest of 4 children (2 older brothers, 1 twin sister). My older brother, Josh, works for the University of Minnesota as an assistant recruiting coordinator. He is married to his wife Kalen, who is a Lofistics Analyst for Target Corporation. My other brother, Brandon, is currently working on his masters at the University of Denver-Colorado. He is studying International Security. Lastly, my twin sister, Ashley, is attending nursing school at Truman State University (located in Kirksville, MO).
- My birthday is February 2nd.
- I have two dogs named Kendall & Molly. Kendall is a black & white Toy Fox Terrier. Molly is a white Maltese.
- I enjoy spending time reading, shopping, exercising, scrapbooking, and spending time with my husband and our dogs. I love being outdoors and enjoy activities like camping, hiking, and snowmobiling.