EXPECTATIONS OF MRS. JETER*
- Always be the very best person you can be.
- Do your best work everytime. All work should be neat and legible. (readable)
- Pay attention during instruction. This will make things easier.
- Know that the choice to learn is up to you. So ask questions if you do not understand.
- I will be expecting you to work harder and smarter than last year.
- A neat orderly classroom and well behaved students will allow all students to learn.
- Do your job and I will do mine. I have 2 college degrees and 14 years of experience.
- If you are doing what you should be doing you will be on your way to success.
- Memorize your multiplication facts!!!!!
- Pass the OAAs!
* These expectations apply wherever you are in school.