Lab Safety is extremely important in the classroom. Students must read, understand, and sign handout given in class. Your personal safety primarly depends on YOU. Students must adhere to all Lab safety rules when conducting experiments in the classroom.
Here are some rules when working in the lab:
1. Never Eat or Drink in the lab
2. Read all labels carefully
3. Follow instructions from instructor
4. Wear protective equipment at all times
5. Dispose properly of unwanted materials
6. NO GOOFING AROUND
Protective Equipment Required:
2. Safety Glasses
3. Lab coats
4. Shoes and long pants
IF THERE IS EVER AN EMERGENCY- DO NOT TRY TO FIX THE PROBLEM. GO STRAIGHT TO THE TEACHER AND GET THEIR HELP.