- Be Prompt and Prepared
- Be Polite and a Positive Participant
- Be Productive and a Problem-Solver
- This allows you to get your brain ready to focus and ensures students have all items needed to be successful.
- This rule is necessary to provide a productive learning environment and to help Students feel safe from verbal abuse.
- This rule is necessary to teaches students to work together as a team and to be able to develop awareness of others around them.
- Verbal Warning
- Behavior Entry Journal
- Behavior Entry Journal and Parent to Assist with Resolution
- Behavior Entry Journal, Parental Contact and Office Referral
- All homework in grading period in on time – 10 points added to lowest HW grade
- Free Dress Day – Good Behavior
- Free Supply Box – Good Behavior and All Homework on Time
- Book Choice – Good Behavior, All homework on Time, and Perfect Attendance