All About Me
- My name is Jeana Marie Kolb.
- You can call me Mrs. Kolb.
- I was born in Sarasota, FL.
- My birthday is December 15th.
- I am the oldest if three children.
- I have two sisters named Natalie and Julia.
- I have three amazing children: Jake - age 10, Olivia - age 5, Ella - age 3.
- I have a wonderful husband named Anthony.
- I have two kittens named Tucker and Bolt.
- I love to spend time with my children, watch Jake's baseball games, go to the beach, travel, read.
- I like all kinds of music, to dance with my little girls, and to sing in the car.
- I love all kinds Italian food. I don't like gummy bears.
- I'm afraid of lizards.
- I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE teaching kindergarten!!
This is a fundamental year in your child's education. Every Kindergarten classroom has a group of students with a wide range of abilities, ages, and backgrounds. I believe in creating an environment for my students that is homelike, positive, safe, creative, and fun. I believe children learn best in an atmoshpere of comfort and where they feel successful. Children learn in a variety of ways so I provide a wide range of opportunities to ensure all students are learning!