Welcome to the Stepping Stones Kindergarten Website
End of the Year Dress Up Days!
Monday, June 6th - Favorite Character Day- Wear a costume!
Tuesday, June 7th - Dress Up Day- Pre K and Kindergarten Graduation
Wednesday, June 8th - Crazy Hair and Backwards Day- Wear your clothes backwards with a fun hairstyle or hair paint!
Thursday, June 9th - Favorite Color Day- Wear your favorite color.
Wow! The school year is coming to a close. We have had such a wonderful year and each child has progressed and shown their excellent talents! We are ready to share with our families our singing and reading skills at Kindergarten Graduation June 7th at 3:15 outside on the playground.
We hope to see you there!
On another note our last day of Stepping Stones Kindergarten is June 9th, however the district is finished on June 8th. This last day June 9th is of course optional but we do have a fun day planned! We will pack up school supplies and art projects for all students on June 9th so that students that will not be attending June 9th will be ready for summer vacation. Thanks!
Yoga Time Photos
These poses are from our ABC Animal Yoga Poses.
We are practicing balance, agility, focus, strength and large muscle skills.
Teddy Bear Week Photos
Practicing the Teddy Bear Poem
Show your shoes!
Teddy Bear Picnic
Weekly Sight Words and Letters
Our sight words and letter review for the week of May 23-27 New word-should, could, would- Review- my, me, to, at, the, and, a , to - Review All Letters
Our sight words and letter review for the week of May 31-June 3- No new words, Sight Word Review - Review All Letter
Our sight words and letter review for the week of June 6-9- No new words, Sight Word Review - Review All Letters
Tip: Practice sight words and letters at home. Read, talk about the letters and the sounds, write and look for them in books you have at home. Practice naming and writing letters at home.
New Updates: May 25
- Wednesday is homework day. Each student will bring home a paper book to read with an adult as well as flashcards to practice. Please send the homework back by Friday morning each week.
- Newsletters come home every Friday and the website is updated on Fridays.
- Fridays are also Sharing Day, students can bring something from home to share or tell about something important.
- If your child would like to bring a blanket or something to snuggle with during our story and rest time they can, however it is optional.
- No school May 30th for Memorial Day
- Graduation June 7th at 3:15
- Last Day of School June 9th- The Woodbury public schools will be finished June 8th so attending June 9th will be optional. We are required to have more scheduled days than the public school. We will be sure to have school supplies packed up by June 8th for students that won't be attending on the 9th.
- May Stars of the Month- Alayna and Ian
Upcoming Snack Helpers- Please bring snack for 7 children for 5 days.
- Cali- May 23-27
- Drew- May 31- June 3
- Mrs. Lindberg's Special Snack- June 6-9
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, comments or concerns
Mrs. Lindberg's Email Address: email@example.com